Bozboz is looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our growing Client Services team. You will look after a small team of account managers and have a real opportunity for progression within the agency.
As Account Director, you’ll oversee the management and growth of Bozboz's client portfolio. Working in line with our business objectives and financial targets, you’ll play a key role in shaping the client experience and associated processes. This is key to ensuring the department's success.
Drawing on your commercial awareness and industry knowledge you’ll help to steer the agency’s growth. What’s more, you’ll provide leadership, management and training for the Client Services team.
The Client Services function plays a pivotal role in establishing and maintaining the happiness of Bozboz's clients. With that in mind, its performance is crucial to the agency’s ongoing success.
- Oversee the development of all client relationships, whilst paying close attention to their needs.
- Develop and maintain a commercially-driven, strategic approach to client retention and growth.
- Ensure the performance and growth of Bozboz’s client portfolio is positive. This should align with our business objectives and financial targets (income and gross profit).
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders. These will be at senior decision-maker level across our entire client portfolio.
- Provide direct account management for a selection of Bozboz's key accounts.
- Use Bozboz's chosen CRM effectively in order to track client communications, status and sales opportunities.
- Become the point of escalation for all Client Services issues.
- Maintain knowledge of Bozboz's products so that they can be clearly communicated to new and existing clients.
- Work closely with Heads of Department to ensure Bozboz's products remain commercially viable.
- Represent Bozboz’s brand values both internally and externally.
- Ensure the growth and development of the Client Services team members. This includes day-to-day mentorship and training.
- Line management processes: 121s, Personal Development Plans and 360 Degree Feedback.
- Performance managing members of the Client Services team where appropriate.
- Involvement in recruitment for the Client Services team and the on-boarding and training of new team members.
- Representing the Client Services team in agency meetings where appropriate.
Your performance will be monitored using the following metrics:
- Financial performance of Bozboz's full client portfolio (income and gross profit margin).
- Growth of key client accounts.
- Client referrals.
- Client satisfaction.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant agency experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships at senior decision-maker level.
- Strong commercial awareness alongside a deep understanding of the industry landscape.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please email [email protected] with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.