Bozboz is much more than a marketing agency. We pride ourselves on our deep technical insight, creativity and strong values. We work with inspiring people who value and respect us, and offer the same in return. We're obsessed with creating beautiful innovative products and experiences.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
You will be responsible for:
- Creating new business leads and driving the process to bring them on as clients.
- Managing the sales process from initial contact through to on-boarding.
- Collaborating with the creative team to create successful proposals.
- Working with the CEO to present proposals to prospects and win new business.
- Handling contractual negotiations and agreeing terms of business with new customers.
- Directing marketing campaigns to attract clients who are a match for Bozboz.
- Raising our profile via networking, speaking at events, and attending industry conferences.
- Owning the sales pipeline and agency CRM to provide accurate weekly sales forecasts. Including a full understanding and appreciation of Sales software tools.
- Monitoring marketplace trends to input into product strategy and agency direction.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
You will have:
- An excellent track record of winning new clients in an agency environment
- Experience in a similar role with a desire to now work with more autonomy and responsibility
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and creative design sales
- A ‘team player’ attitude with the ability to bring fresh ideas to the table
- A love for the buzz of winning new business
- Desire to work in a vibrant, sociable, team-focused and results-driven atmosphere
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Maintaining the lead generation system
- Development and implementation of an effective revenue growth strategy
- New customer acquisition, revenue and profitability
- Managing and reporting on the sales pipeline
- A competitive salary with O.T.E. bonus
- An extra day of holiday for every year of employment
- Work in an amazing vibrant space in central Brighton
HOW TO APPLY:
In 200 characters, tell us what you think you could add to our agency after reviewing our website.
Please include your CV.
If you’re looking to work at a digital agency that is fiercely independent, socially conscious and produces great work - we'd love to talk. Drop us a line to [email protected].