WHO ARE BOZBOZ?
Bozboz are an award-winning web agency based in central Brighton. We pride ourselves on our deep technical insight, creativity and strong values. We're obsessed with creating beautiful innovative products and experiences.
We are looking for a passionate front end focused developer to join our team. Working alongside our design and U.X. experts you will work on a range of bespoke web builds for Bozboz’s clients, covering a range of sectors from broadcasting and tourism to music and education.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
We're looking for intelligent people who have the drive to succeed, the commitment to learn new things, and the communication skills to be able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels. As well as technical skill, we need people who will figure things out by themselves but also know when to ask for help.
You will have a great eye for design and be passionate about pushing the boundaries and creating websites that will stand the test of time.
WHAT SKILLS ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years industry experience
- High standard of front-end web development skills (CSS Pre-processors, Responsive Web Design, Semantic HTML)
- A passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Ability to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to provide accurate estimates to assist in the planning of projects/works
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
THESE THINGS WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE:
- Exposure to ES6/ES2015
- PHP - OOP fundamentals and an appreciation of SOLID principles
- Test Driven Development
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- Developing to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Proficiency in the command line and familiarity with *nix operating systems
- Experience of Service Oriented Architectures and consuming RESTful web services
You will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- A strong sense of initiative and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Professional communication skills.
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- A competitive salary working as part of a multi-award winning team
- The opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of clients on innovative projects
- Work in an amazing vibrant space in central Brighton with other great creative people who love what they do
- Increasing holiday every year
- A culture where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to influence the future of Bozboz
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email us with your CV and examples of your code to [email protected].