We’re looking for an outstanding digital project manager to drive the delivery of bespoke web projects and marketing for our diverse range of clients. Highly-skilled in stakeholder management, scheduling, coordinating, resourcing and budgeting, you also understand the intrinsic nature and importance of creative delivery.
Being able to multitask and think on your feet is essential. Ideally, you have experience of the creative process of web, marketing and branding projects and an understanding of functional design. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the creative team is poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as championing the quality and integrity of the end result.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for developing and managing project plans and working with the creative teams to execute projects.
- Communicating with the sales team to ensure all quotations are accurate prior to sending.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the creative team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with the teams and be actively involved in all aspects of the work.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Proactively identify upsell opportunities that clients may not recognise and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and collate and act on client feedback.
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Bozboz management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
You will have:
- Experience in managing multiple channels including the design and development of websites and a strong understanding of web technologies and third-party applications and platforms
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- Adept at understanding and communicating client’s business and functional requirements
- Experience of Agile project management
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary working as part of a multi-award winning, sociable team.
- The opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of clients on innovative projects.
- A culture where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to influence the future of Bozboz.
- Our agency in central Brighton, which includes an art gallery, was named one of 'Britain's coolest and most innovative office designs'.
- Free access to a perk scheme with lots of discounts.
- Access to a health cash plan.
- Increasing holiday every year.
- Time to focus on your personal development and access to coaching.
- Invitations to the private views of top exhibitions in the Bozboz gallery, free festival and gig tickets.
How to Apply:
- In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Bozboz.
- In 200 characters, tell us about your last related experience.
- In one sentence, tell us what you did at the weekend.
- Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter.
- Social handles
- Your current salary and expectations for your next career move