Bozboz is an award-winning, web and creative marketing agency. Based in Brighton - a stone’s throw away from the North Laine - we’re Independent, innovative and socially conscious.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with a passion for growing clients and providing outstanding customer service to work alongside our award-winning creative team.
Combining a solid understanding of web development and digital marketing along with your commercial awareness, you will help to nurture and grow your client portfolio such that your clients see return on their investment whilst maintaining profitability for the agency.
The ideal candidate will be at home in a digital agency environment and have proven experience of managing a variety of clients across a range of industries. Experience with household national or international brands is a bonus.
- Leading the development of client relationships within your portfolio, whilst paying close attention to their needs.
- Meeting commercial targets for the income generated and maintained across your client portfolio.
- Creating and implementing client growth plans in line with commercial targets.
- Playing a key role in driving the client strategy across your portfolio of accounts and act as a trusted advisor to our clients, advising them on best ways of achieving their business goals through the services we provide.
- Managing the day-to-day client contact on your accounts.
- Organising and leading client meetings.
- Actively seeking out additional income opportunities for the agency and value-adding opportunities for the client.
- Supporting the Sales team in new business acquisition and deliver new business through referrals and networking.
- Providing support and mentorship for junior members of the team and sharing knowledge and insights with the rest of the business.
Your performance will be monitored using the following metrics:
- Financial performance of your full client portfolio (income and gross profit margin).
- Growth of your key client accounts.
- Client referrals.
- Client satisfaction.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years’ prior Account Management experience in an agency environment.
- Proven ability to develop and nurture strong client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong commercial awareness alongside a good understanding of the industry landscape in both web and marketing.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please email [email protected] with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role and include your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.