We’re looking for a brilliant (senior) account manager with a passion for digital marketing to work alongside our award-winning creative team. With a solid understanding of digital marketing, the ideal candidate will have experience in an agency environment planning and delivering effective campaigns.
As well as a solid understanding of digital marketing, you will have “big-picture” business acumen allowing you to drive success and deliver campaigns that have a real, measurable impact for the brands we work with. Proven experience managing clients in the health and wellbeing sector or household name brands (in any industry) is a massive bonus.
This is the perfect role for a (senior) account manager who wants to work in a multi-award winning team or an account manager looking for their next step into a senior role. Being part of the Bozboz team means taking risks and challenging the norm with confidence. We’re looking for people with ideas that demand attention.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with client brands to provide strategic marketing advice and deliver measured ROI from their online channels.
- Commercial and strategic development of your account portfolio and distribution network.
- Analysing and reporting data trends and account performance, taking insights from our creative teams.
- Preparing campaign proposals and customer reports.
- Briefing creative teams & maintaining campaign/project documentation.
- Evaluation and QA of projects & campaigns.
- Accurate and timely financial management of accounts performance and account growth.
- A team player with the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Adept at analysing multi-channel optimisation and attribution across content marketing, SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media marketing.
- Familiar with UX principles, conversion optimisation & Google Analytics.
- At least 2 years’ prior digital marketing account management experience.
- Ability to understand business needs rapidly and present solutions accordingly.
- With a pro-active and positive attitude, you relish performing to targets in a tight team.
- Highly organised and a born planner.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills.
- Confident negotiating prices and contract terms.
- Able to act decisively and calmly under pressure.
- Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic.
- Able to cope well with changes in a rapidly growing business.
What we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary + OTE working as part of a multi-award winning team.
- The opportunity to work on a varied portfolio of clients innovative campaigns.
- Clear focus on your personal development and time to develop your skills.
- A culture where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to influence the future of Bozboz.
- Extra day holiday on your Bozboz anniversary each year.
- Access to a range of company perks and a health cash plan.
- Our offices in central Brighton, which include an art gallery, were named one of 'Britain's coolest and most innovative office designs'.
- A dedicated budget for team events.
- Invitations to the private views of top exhibitions in the Bozboz gallery, free festival and gig tickets.
How to apply
- In 1-2 sentences tell us why you want to work at Bozboz.
- In 200 characters, tell us about your last related experience.
- In one sentence, tell us what you did at the weekend.
- Please include your CV. Do not include a cover letter.
- Social handles.
- Your current salary and expectations for your next career move in Brighton.
Get in touch with your CV and your answers to the above to [email protected] with ‘AM/SAM’ in the subject line. Please mention where you found the role advertised.