Bozboz is more than just a marketing agency. Paragons of technical disruption, we constantly challenge the status quo.
We pride ourselves on our deep technical insight, creativity and strong culture and values. We work with inspiring people who value and respect us, and offer the same in return - creating beautiful and innovative products and experiences.
Creative at the core
It’s hard to be creative unless you feel inspired – so we invest heavily in our environment, gaining energy from the space around us.
We spend a lot of time in our studio – it’s where the magic happens. If you visit us, you will see why.
Are you up to a big game, taking the world on, growing beyond your comfort zone?
Do you need a creative team by your side that will deliver every time? Then you are in the right place.
Our 25-strong creative team includes digital strategists, graphic designers and developers.
All of our projects are undertaken from our studio on the South coast, utilising a wide array of talent to create unique campaigns.
Our people are what makes our projects great
- Sophie Turton Head of Content
- Jenny Bernarde Social Media Lead
- Gabi Mamoń Project Manager
- Kelsey Swarbrick Design & development account exec
- Dave Shallcross Head of Security
- Kitty Hennessy Sales & Marketing
- Lee Lim Gallery and Facilities Manager
- Tim Morris Technical Analyst
- Victoria Poole Digital Marketing Account Executive
- Simon Nalley UX & UI Designer
- Katie Wiltshire Digital Marketing Specialist
- Michael Hollingbery CEO
- Alicia Lewis Content Marketing Specialist
- Ash Lomas Sales & Marketing
- Holly Fisher Head of Talent Management
- Beth Morrison Office Manager
- Tom Humphris Senior Web Developer
- Mike Prosser Web Developer
- Julia Zeen Senior Illustrator
- Matt Bethell Sales & Marketing
- Jim Hollington Software Architect
- James Shallcross Systems Administrator
- Megan Hopkins Web Account Manager
- Jess Adkins Graphic Designer