Bozboz is more than just a marketing agency. Paragons of technical disruption, we constantly challenge the status quo.
We pride ourselves on our deep technical insight, creativity and strong culture and values. We work with inspiring people who value and respect us, and offer the same in return - creating beautiful and innovative products and experiences.
Creative at the core
It’s hard to be creative unless you feel inspired – so we invest heavily in our environment, gaining energy from the space around us.
We spend a lot of time in our studio – it’s where the magic happens. If you visit us, you will see why.
Are you up to a big game, taking the world on, growing beyond your comfort zone?
Do you need a creative team by your side that will deliver every time? Then you are in the right place.
Our 25-strong creative team includes digital strategists, graphic designers and developers.
All of our projects are undertaken from our studio on the South coast, utilising a wide array of talent to create unique campaigns.
Our people are what makes our projects great
- Tim Morris Technical Analyst
- Jenny Bernarde Social Media Lead
- Gabi Mamoń Project Manager
- Mike Prosser Web Developer
- Holly Fisher Head of Talent Management
- Victoria Poole Digital Marketing Account Executive
- Kelsey Swarbrick Design & development account exec
- Simon Nalley UX & UI Designer
- Michael Hollingbery CEO
- Julia Zeen Senior Illustrator
- James Shallcross Systems Administrator
- Kitty Hennessy Sales & Marketing
- Ash Lomas Sales & Marketing
- Matt Bethell Sales & Marketing
- Jim Hollington Software Architect
- Sophie Turton Head of Content
- Megan Hopkins Web Account Manager
- Dave Shallcross Head of Security
- Tom Humphris Senior Web Developer
- Lee Lim Gallery and Facilities Manager
- Alicia Lewis Content Marketing Specialist