As our client list expands, we are looking for an Account / Project Manager to join our team at Bozboz. You will be responsible for coordinating web projects and building strong, long-lasting and valuable client relationships on key accounts across the business.
We work across an exciting range of sectors including music and arts, hospitality, live entertainment, education, fashion and food & beverage.
Within the role, you will be involved with everything from client strategy, to business development and project management.
You will be able to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders, with a strong understanding of website projects. You will have a keen eye for detail, a passion for problem solving and excellent organisational skills.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient delivery of client work on your accounts.
- Communicating to your clients clearly, addressing their concerns and resolving any challenges that arise.
- Coordinating multiple web projects simultaneously, ensuring work is delivered in-scope, on-time and on-budget.
- Assisting with the definition and documenting of project scope, schedule and budget.
- Identifying, managing and preventing scope creep at the earliest opportunity, playing an active role in securing additional budget as required.
- Leading client meetings as necessary to ensure project success, whilst maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Managing resourcing and capacity across your accounts, utilising both internal and freelance resources as necessary.
- Ensuring clear communication and understanding is present both internally and externally throughout the project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent client services skills.
- Highly organised and detail focussed, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly skilled at technical task management with an understanding of appropriate resources required for each task.
- Experienced in, and knowledge of, a variety of project management and time-tracking softwares (such as Monday, Harvest and Float).
- Strong understanding of burndown charts and strategies to avoid overspend.
- Excellent communication skills and professional customer service.
- Good knowledge of current web technologies.
Your bonus skills
- A strong understanding of web development processes.
- Experience of using CRM systems.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Experience managing Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Experience managing the QA process for web and marketing projects.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing processes.
Joining our team
As a growing digital agency, our days are a mix of interesting client work, inspiring thought sharing sessions, technical challenges and plenty of fun along the way. We work hard, but understand the importance of a healthy balance too. We encourage transparency and promote openness. We're a company that believes everyone should have a voice and the platform to create positive change. As part of our dedicated team of digital experts, you'll get the chance to learn about many aspects of the business, alongside opportunities for professional development and progression within the agency. We're ambitious and driven, with great clients, fascinating projects and an inclusive culture.
If this feels like a good fit we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV along with a covering letter, indicating your salary expectations and notice period in your application.
What we give to you
- A competitive salary.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- An additional day off for your birthday.
- An extra day added to your holiday allowance each year.
- Medical cash plan.
- Regular company socials.
- Most Valuable Player prizes.
- Supportive working environment.
The majority of our team work 2 days from home and 3 days from our Hove office each week. We understand the importance of flexibility, and are happy to discuss your individual needs.
No recruiters please!